Our Space

Originally built in the early 1800’s as a small grocery store by Samuel Pent, our location on 20 South Summer St. in downtown Edgartown has had many retail lives over the years. We’re happy to bring a year-round pedestrian market back to the village with an updated space that tips its hat to the past while welcoming the next generation of shoppers to South Summer Street.